Last chapter of Mofu Danshi! It’s been a long journey, but it’s finally complete. This chapter continues the field trip arc and it’s a pretty fun read. Enjoy~ Also, thanks again to The End for being a massive help with getting this series done. Please look forward to our next project with them, which will be finishing up the rest of The Killer. Yay!
Shiro Ari Chapter 15 has been released! If you’re a White Rabbit x Dormouse shipper, you’ll definitely like this chapter~ (Or maybe frustrated too, because White Rabbit’s quite an idiot ^^; Haha!)
Hope you guys enjoy the chapter!
And oh, once again, WE’RE STILL LOOKING FOR A TRANSLATOR AND A TYPESETTER FOR THIS SERIES. Please send us an e-mail if interested so that we can speed up the releases.
Presently, there’s until Volume 4 (it’s until chapter 27, I think) to translation check, and until chapter 20 for typesetting =)
by Aiya Kyuu
Media Factory | Comic Gene | 2012
Comedy, Slice of Life
animals, transfer student
Nikoge Urushima is a perfect student who hides a secret from his classmates – he loves cute and fluffy things! However, when his class gains a fluffy transfer student, it seems as if his honour student image is about to be broken…
We are temporarily opening recruitment for volunteers to assist in the Shiro Ari series project.
The available positions are:
Shiro Ari Translator (and Translation Checker)
- Translates from Japanese to English; and can perform Translation QC/Checking.
- Knows mid-level to advanced Japanese, especially that not all text in Shiro Ari have furigana.
- Good grammar and can perform proofreading (at least on punctuation marks).
- Flexible (or at least familiar with)with British English.
Shiro Ari Typesetter
- Ability to place translated texts on cleaned pages, making the fonts as similar to their Japanese equivalent as possible.
- Because of the font variation of the series, will need to have a decent collection of fonts.
- Can Handle Simple Cleaning for parts the cleaner has missed.
- Having Adobe Photoshop is necessary. There’s a free download here
- Current Workload for Shiro Ari: Around 5 chapters ready for Translation Check and for Typesetting.
- There’s no age requirement.
- Experience is preferred but not mandatory (we believe in natural talent and hard work ;D).
- If you will be willing to assist on other projects (aside from Shiro Ari) in the future, that would be awesome! But it’s not mandatory either.
- This is voluntary. You will not get paid.
Send an e-mail to thezeroalliance[at]gmail[dot]com
(Replace “[dot]” with “.” and “[at]” with “@”)
Include the following information in your e-mail:
SUBJECT OF THE E-MAIL:
- (For Translator) TZA Shiro Ari Translator
- (For Typesetter) TZA Shiro Ari Typesetter
CONTENT OF THE E-MAIL: (Fill up the items below)
Name/Alias: (What are you called? Who do you want to be credited as?)
Timezone/Country: (Mention your country or select a timezone from here; This is for the sake of knowing our time difference)
Gender: (No sexual discrimination. We just don’t want to be mistaken on the pronoun to use when referring to you.)
Availability: (Only free during weekends? Only free at night? Free right now but busy next year?)
Experience: (If applicable, mention scanlation group/s and project title/s)
Anything Else: (Any questions? Anything else you want to say?)
Once you’ve submitted your application, it will be verified whether you’ll be able to handle the project or not o
We’ve finally revived one of our series projects! Check out the next chapter of Fluffy Boy on the Comic Gene page~ We couldn’t have done it without our joint partner, The End, who do an awesome job of finishing up incomplete series. BL fans should also have something to look forward to pretty soon, as we’ve also been working with them on getting The Killer complete!
I’m delighted to announce that we have yet another oneshot released, and it’s entitled Poor God’s Advice. You can check it out at our GANGAN Online page =) Enjoy~
With the announcement on BSxMG, since this baby’s licensed too, I suppose you also saw this coming ^^;
This is also a really late announcement but I’d like to officially inform everyone that this has been dropped. Sorry if we hadn’t been able to release that frequently, but we really tried our best.
Anyway, now that Yen Press is now releasing it in English, rejoice! It appears that there are already 4 volumnes out, so just a little more patience and they’ll catch up until the last volume too. Please support the authors by purchasing either the English version or the Japanese set.
Thanks for the love and support~
Hi folks! Here’s yet another oneshot entitled Deceptive Command. And to those already familiar with the art style, it’s created by Izayakaku‘s Author! So it won’t be a surprise if you begin to miss Yoritomo and friends while reading it, hehe.
The Oneshot’s found at the Altima Ace project page. Enjoy~
This is a really late announcement, but I suppose you guys are no longer surprised about this since TZA can’t work on licensed titles. So as the title says, this project’s been dropped.
Sorry that we couldn’t release as soon as we hoped to. It’s regrettable to see those semi-completed unreleased chapters but… we’re doing this for the series and the fantastic author.